Daco- Metaverse * SECOND LIFE (SL ART EXPOSED)


The first thing that struck me when I arrived at the Metaverse installation by Daco Monday was the rich colours. A golden sunset soaked everything in the tones of dusk. The next thing I noticed was that there was lots to take in. There were unusual elements everywhere - skeleton hands holding paint brushes, desks, odd characters, clown-like fish, picture frames, mechanical skulls and more ... much more. Many of the components were over sized and had a toy box kind of feel to them. The colours of red and green predominated.

There were items floating overhead too so, after stepping out of a giant chest of drawers I had been rummaging in, I flew around to see the rest.

  http://slartexposed.weebly.com/1/post/2013/01/metaverse-by-daco-monday.html